With passion, integrity and determination our field based Technical Support Specialists (TSS) pursue laboratory operational excellence. Our Technical Support Specialists come to work for Stago following a career as a medical technologist or supervisor of a Hemostasis laboratory.
As a result of their extensive laboratory experience combined with Stago’s training program, they are able to provide solutions for your laboratory’s needs while serving as the best resource for technical information.
All Technical Support Specialists are trained in compliance with Stago’s ISO 13485 2003 and Health Canada certifications in order to provide the highest quality of service.
How can our field Technical Support Specialists support your Hemostasis lab?
- Assist with identifying optimum coagulation testing solutions for your laboratory.
- Assist with proper reagent handling, interpretation of test results, troubleshooting for your routine and specialty applications.
- Our Team offers onsite method validation support.
- Provide the most current method validation and lot conversion protocols.
- Provide ready to print pdf with statistical analysis of data from either your method validation or lot conversion.
- Collaborate with your laboratory, pharmacy and medical staff to institute new ranges and testing guidelines.
- Provide educational support to your laboratory, pharmacy and nursing staff on new parameters and or standards of care.
- Provide a collaborative team approach to both on-site and off-site troubleshooting.
- Assists customer with external QC or Proficiency testing evaluations if needed.